Our Nation's Greatest Need
|STATESMEN TO REPLACE PETTY POLITICIANS
Message Network Has Photo Rights
|The critically compelling governmental need for America is to replace expeditiously its weak contemptible politicians with Statesmen, who will act solely for the "good of the people."
a person who exhibits great wisdom and ability in directing the affairs of a government
Sir Thomas Moore, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln & Winston Churchill
Congressional Representatives and Senators are paid a fabulous lifetime salary with exorbitant perks to represent the people. They are elected to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty for all of America.
Let's consider how our current government is doing:
- Establish Justice - Collusion at the highest levels of our justice system is being exposed.
- Domestic Tranquility - Many are deeply involved in stirring up strife for political gain.
- Provide for Common Defense - Immigration and military preparedness are in shambles.
- Promote General Welfare - Criminals, illegals & do-nothings are placed ahead of working Americans.
- Secure Blessings of Liberty - Blessings come from honoring God, while liberty is preserved by the military and law enforcement. How do we expect security, if we dishonor the providers?
It has never been more obvious, that so many politicians are deceitfully more interested in enriching themselves (financially and politically) by serving interests contrary to that of "We the People."
Furthermore, this writer personally believes that "We the People" must be more responsible citizens. A responsible parent knows ignoring children will lead to their destruction. Similarly, citizens should know that allowing government to run amuck is the result of not bothering to do anything about its corruption. Yes, some do evil, but good people doing nothing is how it continues to get worse.
The Message Network
Originally Published January 10, 2017